- Hold a variety of team discussions on certain documents, across your
- Track issues more easily and assign tasks to team members capable
of reaching a solution.
- Determine your role within your organization or team to use the proper
SharePoint User Rights: Administrator, Contributor, or Reader.
- Customize your SharePoint 3.0 page with the tools you need to work
with documents daily.
- Create SharePoint pages for a variety of scenarios: Blank Site to
control the site yourself; Team Site for sharing with a team; Wiki Site
for creating web links; or Blog for poising information and allowing
others to comment.
About This Course
In this SharePoint End User Complete training course, you will cover
three separate courses rolled into one: Administrator, Contributor, and
Reader. With the combination of these three courses, you will cover SharePoint
basics, customization options, administrative skills for management, navigation
tactics, working with lists, creating surveys and discussions, and much
more. Whether you’re new to SharePoint or have been using it for
some time now, this SharePoint End User Complete training course is sure
to equip you with the necessary knowledge to use SharePoint on a daily