- Quickly find old features within the new results-oriented user interface
- Create professional, high-impact presentations.
- Convert your presentations to PDF or XPS for easy sharing and extra
- Customize your presentation with color, texture, animation schemes,
and slide transitions.
- Insert new text placeholders, tables, diagrams, pictures, shapes,
and WordArt to enhance presentation quality.
- Work with the slide master to create a uniform look across all of
your presentation slides.
About This Course
This Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 Essentials Training Course contains
three levels of instruction to walk you through performing many time-saving
tasks in PowerPoint, beginning with an introduction to the new results-oriented
interface. The course topics appeal to all PowerPoint users – beginner
through advanced. You will learn everything you need to create dynamic
presentations including adding tables, graphics, and WordArt to your slides.
In this course, you’ll learn from a combination of quick tips and
detailed instruction on using PowerPoint as an effective presentation
tool. And, to make quick work of creating new presentations, you’ll
learn about working smarter, not harder by using PowerPoint’s new
features including SmartArt.
Although it looks quite simple on the surface, PowerPoint has a lot of
depth in it’s presentation design capabilities. In this course,
you’ll learn about the depth of this program and how to put those
advanced techniques to use.
There are over 80 lessons in this PowerPoint course – all designed
to increase your productivity.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Training: Level 1
(Get Up and Running Quickly in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010)