- Quickly find old features within the results-oriented user interface
- Learn to write advanced formulas and use functions such as IF, HLOOKUP
- Collaborate with team members using Excel’s comments, security
and data validation options.
- Save time with Excel’s table and list management features, including
AutoFilter and Automatic Subtotals.
- Create and use interactive PivotTables to summarize and retrieve sets
of data on the fly.
About This Course
This Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Essentials Training Course contains
three levels of instruction to walk you through performing many time-saving
tasks in Excel, beginning with an introduction to the new results-oriented
interface. The course topics appeal to all Excel users – beginner
through advanced. You will learn everything from creating professional-looking
charts to sharing data with enhanced security and managing your spreadsheets
In this course, you’ll learn from a combination of quick tips and
detailed instruction on using Excel for team collaboration and creating
templates to work smarter, not harder. You will learn how to create professional-looking
spreadsheets through modifying the worksheet layout and formatting.
And, of course, you will learn about harnessing the power of Excel formulas
with an entire section devoted to the anatomy of formula. To really understand
formulas, there are additional lessons on advanced functions (such as
Nested IF Statements, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP and DSUM) and data consolidation
using three dimensional formulas, position and category.
There are over 100 lessons in this Excel course – all designed
to increase your productivity.
Microsoft Excel 2010 Training: Level 1
(Get Up and Running Quickly with Microsoft Excel 2010)