- Navigate through the new easy-to-use interface, Elements Gallery and
Document Parts. Plus, you’ll learn about the new Office Art 2.0
giving you the ability to quickly add professionally designed graphics.
- Create and share documents through the new, easy-to-use interface
and discover new features such as Publishing Layout View that let users
create layout-rich documents.
- Create presentations with pictures, shapes, animation, and advanced
- Prepare professional charts and organize, analyze and present data
to coworkers, customers, and business partners. You’ll also learn
about new Excel 2008 features including Ledger Sheets that enable you
to handle common financial management tasks.
- Follow basic and advanced functions of e-mail, planning/scheduling
features, and managing tasks and projects. Additionally, brand-new to
Mac Office 2008 is a feature called My Day. You’ll learn how to
use My Day to track your priorities and stay on top of daily activities
regardless of the application you’re working in.
About This Course
This Microsoft Office course teaches you how to effectively use the Office
2008 for Mac Suite through comprehensive lessons and engaging quizzes,
allowing the user to choose which lesson to learn. New users will be guided
through the fundamentals of the Office 2008 for Mac interface, while experienced
users will be brought up to speed on the new navigation and functionality
of this 2008 edition. These courses will train you how to best meet your
needs through the use of Word, Excel, Entourage, PowerPoint and the new
My Day feature.